Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.562 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$4,314 (€2,762) in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)