Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02714 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$3,215 (Php118,427) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.76 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 3 hours ago)