Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.322 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is about the same as in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$4,330 (3,276 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)