Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.557 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$3,359 (€2,157) in Ceuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)