Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00170 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$3,595 (CH$2,109,365) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Astana costs 8,000,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in London costs £0.28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (about 4 hours ago)