Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.552 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$3,784 (€2,439) in Cadiz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)