Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00117 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,685 (₩3,990,451) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Moncton.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)