Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00426 CAD / HUF
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 28% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,752 (645,753 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)