Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.312 CAD / USD
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,924 ($5,278) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Moncton.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 2 hours ago)