Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23361 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,096 (R$ 8,973) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)