Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36594 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,098 (S/. 5,734) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 3 hours ago)