Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Moncton, Canada
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00349 CAD / NGN *
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Moncton you would need to make just about C$2,908 (832,973 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)