Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Moncton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00240 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Moncton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 14% more expensive than in Moncton (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,109 (2,129,176 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Moncton.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)