Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Monaco
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00107 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 72% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €18,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €5,003 (CH$4,654,645) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)