Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Monaco
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 76% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €17,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €4,121 (﷼ 205,032,998) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Paris costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)