Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Monaco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00109 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 73% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €16,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €4,354 (CH$4,006,096) in Talca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 3,003 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (about 3 hours ago)