Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Monaco
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01419 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 74% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €17,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €4,361 (RD$ 307,200) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhopal costs ₨600 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangalore costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)