Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Monaco
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01448 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 74% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €18,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €4,725 (RD$ 326,374) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (about 5 hours ago)