Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Monaco
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12341 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €15,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €6,180 ($b50,075) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 3 hours ago)