Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Monaco
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00109 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 59% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €18,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €7,292 (CH$6,680,777) in Ovalle.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)