Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina vs Monaco
WARNING! La Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in La Plata.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 972 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01087 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 70% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €16,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €4,785 (ARS $440,338) in La Plata.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)