Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Monaco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12648 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 73% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €17,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €4,565 (36,091元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)