Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey vs Monaco
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10472 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 86% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €16,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €2,188 (20,895TL) in İzmit.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)