Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Monaco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00716 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 18% more expensive than in Monaco
For example, you would need at least €21,273 (₨ 2,969,846) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €18,000 in Monaco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)