Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Monaco
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04008 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 78% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €17,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €3,723 (Mex$ 92,891) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)