Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Monaco
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04047 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 74% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €18,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €4,619 (Mex$ 114,131) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 100,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)