Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Monaco
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020.
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 49% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €18,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €9,124 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.63 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)