Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Monaco
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30826 EUR / TND
Do you live in Monaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 82% cheaper than in Monaco
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €18,000 in Monaco you would need to make just about €3,229 (10,473 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)