Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Miskolc, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.740 HUF / JPY
Do you live in Miskolc? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Miskolc (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 613,660 Ft (¥223,941) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Ft in Miskolc.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santa Barbara, California costs $2.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cúcuta costs COL$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 5 hours ago)