Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Miskolc, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 333.389 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Miskolc? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 65% more expensive than in Miskolc (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 535,086 Ft (€1,605) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Ft in Miskolc.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 3,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Diyarbakır costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)