Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Minsk, Belarus
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,571 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5436.711 BYR / PLN
Do you live in Minsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Minsk (Belarus)
For example, you would need at least 72,847,212 p. (13,399 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,781,250 p. in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Dinner at an italian restaurant in the expat area including appetisers, main course, wine and dessert, dinner for two in Thessaloniki costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Perth costs AU$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)