Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Minsk, Belarus
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 5219.114 BYR / PLN
Do you live in Minsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Minsk (Belarus)
For example, you would need at least 62,504,147 p. (11,976 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,828,125 p. in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)