Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Minsk, Belarus
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 BYN / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 804 prices entered by 91 different people.
Do you live in Minsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Minsk (Belarus)
For example, you would need at least 4,369 BYN (8,097 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900 BYN in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)