Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Minsk, Belarus
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 4999.114 BYR / PLN
Do you live in Minsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Minsk (Belarus)
For example, you would need at least 61,160,413 p. (12,234 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,828,125 p. in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.20 lei (about 1 hour ago)