Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Minsk, Belarus
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5046.214 BYR / PLN
Do you live in Minsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Minsk (Belarus)
For example, you would need at least 67,551,650 p. (13,387 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,781,250 p. in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 14,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr10,000 (about 2 hours ago)