Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Minsk, Belarus
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 5050.199 BYR / PLN
Do you live in Minsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Minsk (Belarus)
For example, you would need at least 60,761,489 p. (12,032 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,828,125 p. in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)