Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Minsk, Belarus
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4753.651 BYR / PLN
Do you live in Minsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Minsk (Belarus)
For example, you would need at least 57,257,521 p. (12,045 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,828,125 p. in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)