Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00091 USD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 270 different people.
Do you live in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (about 2 hours ago)