Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,669 prices entered by 286 different people.
Do you live in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (29 minutes ago)