Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,025 prices entered by 339 different people.
Do you live in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)