Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,057 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,367 (Bs 43,560) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brazzaville costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)