Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,871 prices entered by 475 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,464 (Bs 34,554) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)