Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,899 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,355 (Bs 43,443) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johor Bahru costs RM17 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nantes costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucumán costs ARS $306,281 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santander costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)