Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,894 prices entered by 473 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,980 (Bs 473,619,593) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)