Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.984 USD / CHF
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 73% more expensive than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,394 (CHF 5,482) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)