Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 USD / CHF
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 73% more expensive than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,331 (CHF 4,337) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (27 minutes ago)