Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.007 USD / CHF
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 78% more expensive than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,660 (CHF 6,614) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)