Cost of living comparison between Turin, Italy and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,094 prices entered by 535 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.064 USD / EUR
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 7% cheaper than in Jakarta
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 18% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $2,052 (€1,929) in Turin.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palmerston North costs NZ$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.30 (about 1 hour ago)