Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29603 USD / BRL
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $2,383 (R$ 8,048) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)