Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30817 USD / BRL
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $2,473 (R$ 8,026) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 40 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 11,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)