Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27684 USD / BRL
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $2,204 (R$ 7,963) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 101,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hartford, Connecticut costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (32 minutes ago)