Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28091 USD / BRL
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $1,491 (R$ 5,306) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 114 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$847 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)