Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10225 USD / MAD
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 41% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $1,466 (14,336 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 50 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)