Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09958 USD / MAD
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $1,749 (17,564 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)