Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 587 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10298 USD / MAD
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 41% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $2,210 (21,458 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $23 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 920 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)