Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10364 USD / MAD
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $1,825 (17,613 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £345 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beersheba costs 15 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in St. John's, NL costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)