Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10504 USD / MAD
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $2,414 (22,981 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)