Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10315 USD / MAD
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $2,234 (21,656 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kanpur costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kochi costs ₨50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)