Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,912 (¥666,655) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)