Cost of living in Jilin City, China vs Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14514 USD / CNY
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 38% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $2,952 (20,342元) in Jilin City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)