Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15796 USD / CNY
Do you live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 29% cheaper than in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin you would need to make just about $3,496 (元22,133) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)