Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Milan, Italy
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,620 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04664 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Milan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Milan (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Milan you would need to make just about €2,928 (Mex$ 62,774) in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,195 (about 1 hour ago)