Cost of living comparison between Kolhapur, India and Milan, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,584 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01355 EUR / INR
Do you live in Milan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 52% cheaper than in Milan (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Milan you would need to make just about €1,504 (₨110,992) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dnipropetrovs'k costs 12,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Milan costs €1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 75,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)