Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Milan, Italy
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,809 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Milan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 54% cheaper than in Milan (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Milan you would need to make just about €1,451 (₨102,455) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)