Cost of living comparison between Kolhapur, India and Milan, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01323 EUR / INR
Do you live in Milan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 52% cheaper than in Milan (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Milan you would need to make just about €1,189 (₨89,882) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 3.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 200,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luoyang costs 元15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zurich costs CHF 179 (about 2 hours ago)