Cost of living in Iasi, Romania vs Milan, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21044 EUR / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,651 prices entered by 244 different people.
Do you live in Milan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 53% cheaper than in Milan (Italy)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)