Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15301 USD / CNY
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 50% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $3,905 (25,523元) in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trujillo costs S/. 12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Daegu costs ₩2,033,000 (about 3 hours ago)