Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 804 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00071 USD / MMK
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 53% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $4,000 (5,638,400 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)