Cost of living in Xian, China vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15473 USD / CNY
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 59% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $3,636 (23,498元) in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)