Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.207 USD / EUR
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $6,343 (€5,257) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)