Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 790 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17956 USD / BRL
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 69% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,600 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $3,001 (R$ 16,715) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)