Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 32% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,500 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $6,457 (₩7,213,601) in Suwon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)