Cost of living in Sur, Oman vs Miami, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.598 USD / OMR
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 21% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,500 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $5,957 (﷼ 2,293) in Sur.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)